This page is about ceiling fans people from using their ceiling fans in winter. “I can never remember which direction my ceiling fan should rotate in winter and summer. Ceiling mount fans are a great way to stay cool in summer, keep heat circulating in winter, and lower your air conditioning and heating bills. Changing fan direction, To sleep — perchance to dream. I did a test, and found that reversing a ceiling fan (air blowing up) cools a room better. In the summer, use the ceiling fan in the counterclockwise direction. While standing directly under the ceiling fan you should feel a cool breeze.
Which Direction Ceiling Fan
- Ceiling Fan Direction – Ceiling Fan Direction save you money and keep your home warm without wasting energy.
- What direction should your ceiling fan spin in the winter vs. the summer? Here are the answers.
- For more information, visit http://www.pro-handyman.
- Use this information to make your home or office as comfortable as possible and change the direction of ceiling fan blades at the onset of Summer.
- If the ceiling fan is centered in the room, it would be basically half way up the slope.
- The proper rotation or direction that a ceiling fan spins is often questioned during the changing of the seasons.
More information about Which Direction Ceiling Fan on the site: http://