Plaster installers used a stiff-bristle brush to give the plaster its swirl texture, leaving deep grooves in the plaster's surface. Plaster & Drywall, Margate, FL. All in One Texture has been in business since 1990. I have two rooms that have textured ceilings. The texture isn't the popcorn type but the type that has lots of little stalactites. Move it All Out Before you Remove Ceiling Texture. I'm doing accent wall with Venetian plaster and want to change the existing texture to knockdown for ceiling and remaining walls. Adding texture could enhance the look of your plaster wall.
Plaster Ceiling Texture
- Find best value and selection for your Stucco Sprayer Ceilings and Walls plaster texture search on eBay.
- Some Drywall Ceiling Textures: Drywall can be "skim coated" with joint compound to make it look like plaster.
- Best Answer: you just have to sand the ceiling.
- The HyLoft 250 lb. Ceiling Mounted Storage Unit helps provide organization for your No problem installing, works as designed.
- Best Answer: 1. A bit of insulation will help.
- soundproofing walls/ceilings using resilient channel and acoustical mat to make a sound deadening wall (or ceiling).
More information about Plaster Ceiling Texture on the site: http://fc05.deviantart.net