The board width is about 5 Try here for some info. Hi! My husband and I have just put a bid on a house we really like that has a tongue and groove knotty pine ceiling over the kitchen and great room. They can be installed in any direction in many places – walls, ceilings, floors. I'm remodeling an old bathroom and gutted it down to the studs and ceiling joists. This video was taken over a couple months with the last footage done today. I am looking to install a tongue-and-groove pine ceiling. The board width is about 5-1/2" once the boards are inserted and put together.
Pine Tongue And Groove Ceiling
- Most homecenters/lumberyards will have 3/8"x3 1/2" pine "beadboard" available.
- wall paneling, ceiling paneling, solid wood planking, solid wood paneling, tongue and groove 3/4" Solid Wood Tongue & Groove Endmatched Planking: ash planking.
- tongue-and-groove pine ceiling Dining room ceiling designs can change the interior of your room.
- A white ceiling in your well furnished home looks dull.
- The wife wants me to hang tongue and groove planks on a ceiling similar to a wainscoting look.
- Pros and Cons to Make a Ceiling Tongue and Groove The tongue and groove pine ceiling is the ultimate one-person ceiling project.
More information about Pine Tongue And Groove Ceiling on the site: http://www.blueskycabinrentals.com