Where my tub/shower and toilet is, it is 5ft X 6ft. The ceiling paint above the shower/tub is peeling. How-To Video Browse More How to Repair a Plaster Ceiling. Peeling paint on a ceiling is not only an ugly eyesore. Ceiling Paint Peeling Home Improvement Questions. Local experts offer professional answers and service for your home improvement projects. Q: How do you determine the reason for peeling paint on a bedroom ceiling? The attic of my ranch house was built as two bedrooms and a bath with dormers. Help, AT! I have a peeling ceiling in my bathroom.
Peeling Paint Ceiling
- Problem Ceilings; The most common problem area when it comes to painting is the ceiling.
- Have an older plaster wall and ceiling house.
- The old paint started peeling off the ceiling, scraped off the loose paint, sanded paint edges.
- The most common reason paint peels on a ceiling is either from a water leak or, as in the case with bathroom ceiling peeling, high humidity.
- The hallway ceiling in this little house won't hold paint.
- Find out how to repair peeling ceiling paint.
More information about Peeling Paint Ceiling on the site: http://www.reluctantrenovator.com