Wooden cleats/braces for attaching the patch; Ceiling drywall for patching hole; Drywall screws; Tape measure; Utility knife; Step1. Patching a large drywall hole is necessary when the drywall has been damaged across one or more wall studs or ceiling joists. How big is the hole? Too big a hole and the tape will not work very well. It is hard not to notice when a room's ceiling has a hole. Most holes are small enough that a simple patch is adequate to fill and cover the hole. This forum is for those who thought that little project of updating the kitchen, or bathroom, etc., was going to be easy. There is no need to cut the hole back to a stud or ceiling joist,(although it is in the How To patch small dents BACK TO TIPS MENU.
Patching Hole In Ceiling
- About the patching of a large hole in drywall and wallboard.
- What the pros do. Gypsum does bow easily, and must remain straight for patching.
- How to repair a hole in a drywall or plasterboard ceiling.
- In case if you have a thrust patch in a wall or ceiling of your home, you should know how to patch a hole in drywall.
- Best Answer: Go to Home Depot in the drywall section they have drywall patches in different sizes.
- Guide to repairing holes in your wall or ceiling.
More information about Patching Hole In Ceiling on the site: http://img.diynetwork.com