Using paint with a spatter-resistant formula will enable you to paint textured ceilings without accidentally spraying paint all over the place. Painting Spray Texture Ceiling With A Roller Or Sprayer. In Toronto when we talk about painting a stucco ceiling, we are talking about painting an acoustical, popcorn textured ceiling. Painting textured ceilings can be quite the ordeal. There are many different textures and texturing methods that can be used to help make your ceilings unique and beautiful. Learn how and why textured ceilings are applied. Learn how to paint over a dirty textured ceiling for a fresh, clean look.
Paint Textured Ceilings
- 1. First of all, choose the color that you want your ceiling to be and you do not have to go with the traditional white.
- Texture-sprayed ceilings with the appearance of "popcorn" or "cottage cheese" are difficult to clean.
- Textured ceilings can add elegance, sophistication or charm to a home or office.
- Rolling puts a thicker paint film on the surface, whether textured or flat, and a thicker paint film means more resistance to staining and mildew.
- Wear a dust mask, safety goggles and hair covering.
- Dust the ceiling, using a feather duster.
More information about Paint Textured Ceilings on the site: http://i28.photobucket.com