Each kit can cover up to 2 walls of an 8×10 room or one large ceiling. Here you can find some very helpful information on How to Paint Clouds on a Ceiling. Learn how to paint natural looking clouds on your ceiling demonstrated by professional mural artist Morgan Bricca. you get a sponge dip it in the paint and dab the sponge to the ceiling to the desired amount keep a picture for reference. This weekend I’ll be tackling the project of painting the nursery (pictures to follow!). We’re planning to do a blue ceiling (to look like a sky). There are differences when painting clouds on a ceiling or on a wall. This is a picture of clouds in the sky, when looking up at them.
Paint Clouds On Ceiling
- Best Answer: if you have a round sponge use that it will be easier to make rounded edges for the clouds.
- This is just a demonstration of how I paint a small ceiling sky with clouds.
- How To Paint A Small Ceiling Sky by Karen.
- The fun and engaging look of clouds on walls and ceilings never gets old. And for kids, it can make a room into a whole new world.
- How to paint clouds on a ceililng Recently I was hired to paint a ceiling for a playroom.
- I have painted a lot of things in my life but this was a first.
More information about Paint Clouds On Ceiling on the site: http://www.artisticalternatives.com