Successive coats of spackle provide the smooth wall or ceiling finish we are use to seeing. Top questions and answers about How to Spackle a Ceiling. Find 9 questions and answers about How to Spackle a Ceiling at Ask.com Read more. Simple step by step instructions on applying spackle to ceilings. Spackle is a quick-drying surfacing compound that can be used on the wall or ceiling. Preparation steps to make ceiling popcorn. 1) First of all you have to repair all the cracks and small openings in your ceiling with a spackling compound.
How To Spackle Ceiling
- A properly maintained ceiling allows prolonged life and an attractive ambiance.
- This instructional video demonstrates how to coat ceilings with joint compound, without dripping mud on your face.
- Occasionally in the course of routine maintenance on interior walls you will have to spackle drywall.
- Steps on spackling walls and patching holes in drywall.
- Small corner cracks that appear where the wall meets the ceiling, or where corner meets corner, are simpler to repair.
- The open space that leads the eye upward is a guaranteed showstopper.
More information about How To Spackle Ceiling on the site: http://cdn.oneprojectcloser.com