Best Answer: OK! You will need a lot of tacks or a staple gun. And a hook in the middle of the ceiling. By the time you buy or rent the fabric, hardware, ladders, lifts, etcit is quite expensive. Ceiling fabric draping is an easy way to add ambiance to a room. Floor to Ceiling Drapes “dress up” your room providing an elegant decor to the surroundings. Floor to ceiling drapes are a dramatic counterpoint to any room. They can make low ceiling seem higher and small windows seem larger. Decorating for a wedding reception or special party can be a challenge.
How To Drape Ceiling
- When the eye looks at the draped window, it thinks the top line of the drapes is the height of the ceiling, not the ceiling itself.
- Best Answer: Aside from using rods along the ceiling, you would need to have LOTS of money to afford the fabric.
- Ceiling fabric draping is an easy way to add ambiance to a room.
- Learn how to wrap ceiling beams with pine wood.
- The DIY Network team of home improvement experts shows you how. Visit DIYNetwork.
- I would paint your slanted ceiling the same color as your walls.
More information about How To Drape Ceiling on the site: http://preparetowed.com