Fire Rated Ceiling Tile Manufacturers & Fire Rated Ceiling Tile Suppliers Directory – Find a Fire Rated Ceiling Tile Manufacturer and Supplier. Gypsum lay-in ceiling panels are tiles that are used in kitchens or food gypsum boards come in 1/2" and 5/8" thick type X fire rated. 112 Restaurant Ceiling Tile made out of PVC, size 2×2, can be glued over most flat surfaces. Gold Bond Gridstone Gypsum Ceiling Panel. Gridstone® BRAND prefinished ceiling panels have a non-combustible, Fire-Shield G gypsum core. Polystyrene product offers an R-Value of 4.55 & is Class "A" fire rated. Please contact your local fire Marshall or local building code for acceptance.
Fire Rated Ceiling Tiles
- Min. Order: 1000 Square Meters FOB Price: US $1-6 / Square Meter.
- Fire-rated assemblies (including ceiling panels, suspension acoustical panels or tiles.
- The completed ceiling forms a barrier to sound, heat, and fire.
- At an absolute minimum your ceiling tiles need to be Class A fire rated, buying anything less just isn't a good idea.
- Not Yet Rated 24-in x 48-in Textured Fire Guard Contractor Ceiling Tile Panel.
- Our Ceiling tiles are 100% waterproof, washable, sag proof, decorative, lowest priced.
More information about Fire Rated Ceiling Tiles on the site: http://crystalvalleydistributing.com