quot;Just finished installing your sound panels and ceiling clouds. Panels and Clouds have cut down the echo significantly. The new dBA panels offer sound blocking, sound absorption and sound diffusion all in one unit. dBA stands for Diffuser Blocking Absorber. Ceiling Sound absorption products such as the Gym Panel from JCW Acoustic Supplies are an ideal solution to commercial, domestic & workplace noise problems. 1" Thick Wall/Ceiling Panels – Acoustic Blanket: It combines both noise barrier performance and efficient sound absorption. 2 x 4 ceiling panels for use in drop ceiling panel installations.
Ceiling Sound Panels
- dBA stands for Diffuser Blocking Absorber.
- Our dBA panels are available in 1" and 2" thickness.
- Panel size is 2' x 2'. dBA is intended for wall or ceiling applications.
- Sound Service have been suppliers of domestic soundproofing products and sound insulation materials since 1969.
- Best Answer: 1. Move furniture and fixtures or cover with plastic.
- 2. Open windows for ventilation of fumes.
More information about Ceiling Sound Panels on the site: http://www.shadbolt.co.uk